BPO is a method of using a third party which signs the contract of multi years of handling the specific, specialized processes on a company’s behalf.This process which is related to IT services can be done more quickly, cheaply and efficiently.
The two main types of BPO are back office and front office outsourcing. Back office processes consist of billing, payroll, human resources and logistics. And front office outsourcing encompasses customer service, technical support, marketing and advertising.
Image courtesy:- www.wealthresult.com
BPO is popular mainly in IT services. This process can be clarified as hiring a third party company in other countries to do IT related work. These activities are usually related to:-
- System Development
- Data Center Operations
- Web Development
- Project Manager
- Open Source
- Application Management
- Application Development
- Quality Maintenance (including quality assurance and testing).
BPO is considered as “no-core” to the primary business strategy. By outsourcing certain niches of business, the employees can aim for their main purposes. Apart from this, it is also common for organizations to outsource financial and administration (F&A) processes, human resources (HR) and other activities related to Finance and Investment.
This strategy is well known for the practice of hiring a company based in another country in ITES field (Information Technology – enabled Services).
Image courtesy:- www.infosearchbpo.com
Advantages of BPO Strategy Can Be Classified As Following Things:
- Cost Reductions – In this, employers can reduce cost by doing process improvements easily with easy control and administration.
- Concentrations on main business – Employers can have time to focus on their plans when Third Party Company takes care of the rest.
- Outside expertise and revenue increase – the employers don’t have to take time doing recruitment or training to personnel and qualifications of employees are high due to cooperation.
Cater to changing customer demands and revenue increase, by using this method, employers can save their time and money for training and controlling Third Party Company. Although BPO may be popular for profitability consumer and employee backlash related to government restrictions and taxation can reduce its popularity.
Image courtesy:- www.stravcorp.com
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) concept helps us to increase the flexibility of an existing company. It’s an effective idea to speed up the growth and productivity of the organization and also makes it more successful and profitable. BPO companies are proficient enough to provide customers dedicated service. Connect with one of the best BPO companies to solve your project related requirements:-
- Marketing Purpose – Voice process concept is popular for marketing purposes and many products and services are sold throughout an effective tell calling services. They usually advertise and sell their products over the phone and they have to be capable enough to convince the international customers. A good and professional BPO company believes that customer is God both for inbound and outbound processes.
- TeleCalling Services – Experience first class tell calling service with a reputed BPO company. Telecallers remain available to serve the clients across whole country through guaranteed service. Each BPO company is based on a particular goal and most people are always interested in investing in a BPO.
- Customer Satisfaction – It is the core theme of a BPO company. Each customer should be served very carefully so that they won’t experience any problem regarding the quality of service provided. They remain dedicated throughout.
- Job Opportunity – There are high chances in BPO companies to get the facilities of the job. Various types of target based jobs are designed for marketing purpose. The process associates have to meet their targets monthly in order to achieve the success goals.